- 6.58 ″ IPS LCD
- screen to body ratio: 84%
- Aspect ratio: 20:9, 401 ppi
- Refresh rate: 120 Hz
- 4400 mAh
- 55W USB fast charging
- 50% in 19 min
- 0:50 hr Full charging time
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G (7 nm)
- 64 bits Octa Core, 2.8 GHz
- 6/8 GB LPDDR4 RAM + 128/256 GB Storage
- Adreno 620 GPU
- Primary: 64MP ISOCELL GW3, f/1.8, 0.7µm
- 8MP ultra-wide-angle + 2MP macro
- LED flash , PDAF
- Selfie camera : 16 MP
One plus 8 pro is the most powerful smartphones from the samsungs latest 5G flagships. Armed with the latest 5Nm exynos 2100 processor which is paired with huge 12 GB LPDDR5 ram it has everything to deliver a superior performance.
Build quality is enhanced by aluminum mid-frame and gorilla glass victus on both front and rear sides. with 8.9mm thickness and weighing about 229 gms it is available in Phantom Gray and Phantom White colors and runs on Samsung One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
The 6.8″ QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X curved display supports Adaptive Refresh Rate that can vary between 10Hz and 120Hz. you can also use any S-Pen that’s been in circulation. Remember that this is the first non-Note series phone to support S-Pen functionality.
In the camera department the rear has a quad camera setup sporting 108 Mp wide angle shooter, 12 Mp ultra-wide angle camera and two 10 Mp telephoto lenses. The front has a 40 Mp selfie camera
S21 Ultra has two AKG speakers one top side-firing and another bottom side-firing it also has Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology which makes ultra a solid perfprmer in Audio department . it also has dual audio support for simultaneous playback.
- Fluid 120 Hz display
- 55W USB fast charging
- good overall performance
- Liquid Cooling system
- LCD display
- average low-light Camera performance.
- Preloaded Bloatware
- 6.58 inches, 84% screen-to-body ratio .
- FHD+ IPS LCD display .
- 2408*1080 pixels resolution , 20:9 aspect ratio, 401 ppi density .
- Protection: Tempered Glass .
- 120Hz refresh rate .
- Water drop notch .
- HDR10 .
- Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable .
- 55W USB fast charging .
- 50% in 19 min .
- 0:50 hr Full charging time .
- OS: Android 11, Funtouch OS 11.1 .
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G: 7Nm CPU .
- CPU cores : 8 (1 + 1 + 6) .
- 1x Kryo 475 (ARM Cortex-A76-based) Prime core @ 2.8GHz +
- 1x Kryo 475 (ARM Cortex-A76-based) Performance core @ 2.2GHz + ;
- 6x (ARM Cortex-A55-based) Efficiency cores @ 1.8GHz.
- Adreno 620 GPU .
- 6/8 GB LPDDR4 RAM + 128/256 GB Storage .
- Triple Rear Camera .
- 3 (64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP )
- Primary: 64MP ISOCELL GW3, f/1.8, 0.7µm .
- 8MP f/2.2, ultra-wide-angle .
- Tertiary: 2MP macro .
- Video: 4K @ 30/60 fps,1080p @ 30/60 fps,720p @ 30/60 fps
- Single 16 MP, f/2.0 .
- Plastic mid-frame .
- Plastic back .
- Glass front .
- Dimensions: 163.95mm x 75.30 x 8.5mm .
- Weight: 186 grams .
|Mono speakers |
No Dolby Atmos
Headphone audio jack
No FM Radio
Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
USB: USB Type-C
USB On-The-Go (OTG)
|Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor|
Ambient light sensor
|Miscellaneous||5 layer Liquid cooling|
Dual Sim Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
Widevine L1 Certification