- 6.5″ IPS LCD
- screen to body ratio: 85%
- Aspect ratio: 20:9, 269 ppi
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- 6000 mAh
- 20 W USB Fast charging
- 44% charging in 1 hr
- 100% charging in 3 hrs 10 mins
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 (11 nm)
- 64 bits Octa Core, 1.8 GHz
- 64 GB ROM + 4 GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- Primary:48 MP (f/1.7, 1.6 µm)
- 8 MP ultra-wide (f/2.2, 1.12 µm)
- 2MP macro, 2 MP depth
- LED flash , PDAF
- Selfie camera : 8 MP
One plus 8 pro is the most powerful smartphones from the samsungs latest 5G flagships. Armed with the latest 5Nm exynos 2100 processor which is paired with huge 12 GB LPDDR5 ram it has everything to deliver a superior performance.
Build quality is enhanced by aluminum mid-frame and gorilla glass victus on both front and rear sides. with 8.9mm thickness and weighing about 229 gms it is available in Phantom Gray and Phantom White colors and runs on Samsung One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
The 6.8″ QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X curved display supports Adaptive Refresh Rate that can vary between 10Hz and 120Hz. you can also use any S-Pen that’s been in circulation. Remember that this is the first non-Note series phone to support S-Pen functionality.
In the camera department the rear has a quad camera setup sporting 108 Mp wide angle shooter, 12 Mp ultra-wide angle camera and two 10 Mp telephoto lenses. The front has a 40 Mp selfie camera
S21 Ultra has two AKG speakers one top side-firing and another bottom side-firing it also has Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology which makes ultra a solid perfprmer in Audio department . it also has dual audio support for simultaneous playback.
- Near stock Android Experience
- good Daytime Camera performance
- 20w fast Usb charging
- Excellent Battery Backup
- No gorilla glass protection
- Night time camera performance is not good.
- underpowered processor
- 6.5 inches, 85% screen-to-body ratio .
- HD+ IPS LCD display .
- 1600×720 pixels resolution , 20:9 aspect ratio, 269 ppi density .
- Protection: Tempered glass .
- 60Hz refresh rate .
- Water drop notch .
- Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable .
- 20W USB fast charging .
- 44% charging in 1 hr .
- 100% charging in 3 hrs 10 mins .
- OS: Android 11, stock android .
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 460: 11Nm CPU .
- CPU cores : 8 (4 + 4) .
- 4x Kryo 240 @ 1.8 GHz +
- 4x Kryo 240 @ 1.5 GHz ;
- Adreno 610 GPU .
- 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM + 64 GB Storage .
- Quad Rear Camera .
- 4 (48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP)
- 48 MP sensor | 12 MP output (f/1.7, 1.6 µm) Quad Pixel technology.
- 8 MP (f/2.2, 1.12 µm) | 118° ultra-wide angle
- 2MP (f/2.4, 1.75 µm) | Macro Vision camera.
- 2 MP (f/2.4, 1.75 µm) | depth sensor.
- Single LED flash ,PDAF
- Video: 1080p upto 60 fps .
- Single 8 MP (f/2.2, 1.12 µm) .
- Video: FHD @(30 fps) .
- Plastic mid-frame .
- Plastic back .
- Tempered Glass front .
- Dimensions: 165.22 x 75.73 x 9.89 mm .
- Weight: 200 grams .
- IP52, water repellent design .
|Mono speakers |
Headphone audio jack
Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo
USB: USB Type-C
USB On-The-Go (OTG)
| Fingerprint Sensor|
Ambient light sensor
|Miscellaneous||SAR value: 0.950 W/kg (head) 1.260 W/kg (body)|
Hybrid Dual SIM (2 Nano SIMs / 1 Nano SIM + 1 microSD)