- 6.5″ Fluid AMOLED
- screen to body ratio: 90.8%
- Aspect ratio: 20:9, 269 ppi
- Refresh rate: 90 Hz
- 5000 mAh
- 20W TurboPower fast charging
- 32% charging in 30 min
- 2:28 hr Full charging time
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
- 64 bits Octa Core, 2.0 GHz
- 4GB RAM + 64GB Storage
- Adreno 610 GPU
- Primary: 64 MP sensor + 8 MP wide-angel
- 2 MP Macro Vision camera + 2 MP depth sensor.
- LED flash, PDAF
- Selfie camera : 13 MP
One plus 8 pro is the most powerful smartphones from the samsungs latest 5G flagships. Armed with the latest 5Nm exynos 2100 processor which is paired with huge 12 GB LPDDR5 ram it has everything to deliver a superior performance.
Build quality is enhanced by aluminum mid-frame and gorilla glass victus on both front and rear sides. with 8.9mm thickness and weighing about 229 gms it is available in Phantom Gray and Phantom White colors and runs on Samsung One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
The 6.8″ QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X curved display supports Adaptive Refresh Rate that can vary between 10Hz and 120Hz. you can also use any S-Pen that’s been in circulation. Remember that this is the first non-Note series phone to support S-Pen functionality.
In the camera department the rear has a quad camera setup sporting 108 Mp wide angle shooter, 12 Mp ultra-wide angle camera and two 10 Mp telephoto lenses. The front has a 40 Mp selfie camera
S21 Ultra has two AKG speakers one top side-firing and another bottom side-firing it also has Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology which makes ultra a solid perfprmer in Audio department . it also has dual audio support for simultaneous playback.
- Clean Android UI
- Good Battery Life
- 90Hz Display
- Decent Daylight Camera Performance
- No gorilla glass protection
- Big and bulky.
- 6.5 inches, 85% screen-to-body ratio .
- HD+ IPS LCD display .
- 1600×720 pixels resolution , 20:9 aspect ratio, 269 ppi density .
- Protection: Tempered glass .
- 90Hz refresh rate .
- Water Drop Notch .
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable .
- 20W TurboPower fast charging .
- 32% charging in 30 min .
- 2:28 hr Full charging time .
- OS: Android 11, Stock Android .
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662: 11Nm CPU .
- CPU cores : 8 (4 + 4) .
- 4x Kryo 260 @ 2.0 GHz +
- 4x Kryo 260 @ 1.8 GHz ;
- Adreno 610 GPU .
- 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM + 64 GB Storage , UFS 2.1.
- Quad Rear Camera .
- 4 (64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP)
- 64 MP sensor (f/1.7, 1.4 µm) .
- 8 MP (f/2.2, 1.12 µm) | 118° ultra-wide angle .
- 2 MP (f/2.4, 1.75 µm) | Macro Vision camera .
- 2 MP (f/2.4, 1.75 µm) | depth sensor.
- Video: FHD (60/30 fps) , HD (30 fps) .
- Single 13 MP (f/2.2, 1.12 µm).
- Video: FHD (30 fps).
- Plastic mid-frame .
- Plastic back .
- Tempered Glass front .
- Dimensions: 165.22 x 75.73 x 9.14 mm .
- Weight: 197 grams .
- IP52 Splash resistance .
|mono speakers |
No Dolby Atmos
Headphone audio jack
Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo
USB: USB Type-C 2.0
USB On-The-Go (OTG)
| Fingerprint Sensor|
Ambient light sensor
Dual Sim Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)|
Dedicated microSD slot