- 6.78″ Fluid AMOLED
- screen to body ratio: 90.8%
- Aspect ratio: 19.5:9, 513 ppi
- Refresh rate: 120 Hz
- 4510 mAh mAh
- 30 W wireless charging
- 50% in 23 min
- 0:55 hr Full charging time
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (7 nm)
- 64 bits Octa Core, 2.84 GHz
- 128 ,256 GB ROM ,8 ,12 GB RAM
- Adreno 650 GPU
- Primary:48 MP wide . Ultra-wide: 48 MP
- Tele : 8 MP.Depth: 5 MP
- LED flash , OIS , PDAF
- Selfie camera : 16 MP
One plus 8 pro is the most powerful smartphones from the samsungs latest 5G flagships. Armed with the latest 5Nm exynos 2100 processor which is paired with huge 12 GB LPDDR5 ram it has everything to deliver a superior performance.
Build quality is enhanced by aluminum mid-frame and gorilla glass victus on both front and rear sides. with 8.9mm thickness and weighing about 229 gms it is available in Phantom Gray and Phantom White colors and runs on Samsung One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
The 6.8″ QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X curved display supports Adaptive Refresh Rate that can vary between 10Hz and 120Hz. you can also use any S-Pen that’s been in circulation. Remember that this is the first non-Note series phone to support S-Pen functionality.
In the camera department the rear has a quad camera setup sporting 108 Mp wide angle shooter, 12 Mp ultra-wide angle camera and two 10 Mp telephoto lenses. The front has a 40 Mp selfie camera
S21 Ultra has two AKG speakers one top side-firing and another bottom side-firing it also has Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology which makes ultra a solid perfprmer in Audio department . it also has dual audio support for simultaneous playback.
- excellent display
- IP68 Dust and waterproof Ratings
- good rear Camera performance
- fast wireless charging
- selfie camera performance is not good
- short battery life .
- No headphone Jack and FM radio
- 6.78 inches, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio .
- QHD+ fluid AMOLED display .
- 1440 x 3168 pixels resolution , 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 513 ppi density .
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5 .
- 120Hz refresh rate .
- 891 nits peak brightness .
- MEMC tech .
- HDR10+ .
- Always-on display .
- Li-Po 4510 mAh, non-removable .
- 30W USB charging .
- 30W Fast wireless charging .
- reverse wireless charging .
- 50% in 23 min .
- 0:55 hr Full charging time .
- OS: Android 10, Oxygen OS .
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865: 7Nm CPU .
- CPU cores : 8 (1 + 3 + 4) .
- 1x Kryo 585 (ARM Cortex-A77-based) Prime core @ 2.84GHz +
- 3x Kryo 585 (ARM Cortex-A77-based) Performance core @ 2.4GHz + ;
- 4x Kryo 385 (ARM Cortex A55-based) Efficiency cores @ 1.8GHz .
- Adreno 650 GPU .
- 8, 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM + 128, 256 GB Storage , UFS 3.0 .
- Quad Rear Camera .
- 4 (48 MP + 8 MP + 48 MP + 5 MP)
- 48MP Sony IMX689, f/1.78, 1.12µ pixels, OIS, EIS, PDAF, CAF, LAF .
- 8MP, telephoto, f/2.4, OIS, PDAF, 3x Optical Hybrid Zoom .
- 48MP, ultra-wide-angle, f/2.2 .
- 5MP, color filter, f/2.4 .
- Video 4K @ 30/60 fps,1080p @ 30/60 fps,1080p @ 240 fps, 720p @ 480 fps .
- Single 16 MP, f/2.5 .
- resolution: 4920 x 3264 .
- Focal length : 26 mm .
- Sensor : ISOCELL CMOS , 1/2.65″″
- Aluminum mid-frame .
- Gorilla Glass back .
- Gorilla Glass front .
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 74.4 x 8.5 mm .
- Weight: 199g grams .
- IP68 water resistance .
|Stereo speakers |
No Headphone audio jack
No FM Radio
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax)
A-GPS, GLONASS,Beidou, Galileo, NAVIC, SBAS
USB: USB Type-C 3.1
USB On-The-Go (OTG)
|In display ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor|
Ambient light sensor
|Miscellaneous||SAR value: 0.950 W/kg (head) 1.260 W/kg (body)|
Dual Sim Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)