- 6.53″ IPS LCD
- screen to body ratio: 83%
- Aspect ratio: 19.5:9, 395 ppi
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- 6000 mAh
- 18W USB fast charging
- Reverse Charging
- 43% charging in 1hr
- 3:26 hr Full charging time
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
- 64 bits Octa Core, 2.0 GHz
- 4 GB RAM + 64/128 GB Storage
- Adreno 610 GPU
- Main Camera: 48MP + UW Camera: 8MP
- Macro Camera: 2MP + Portrait Camera: 2MP Depth Sensor
- LED flash, PDAF
- Selfie camera : 8 MP
One plus 8 pro is the most powerful smartphones from the samsungs latest 5G flagships. Armed with the latest 5Nm exynos 2100 processor which is paired with huge 12 GB LPDDR5 ram it has everything to deliver a superior performance.
Build quality is enhanced by aluminum mid-frame and gorilla glass victus on both front and rear sides. with 8.9mm thickness and weighing about 229 gms it is available in Phantom Gray and Phantom White colors and runs on Samsung One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
The 6.8″ QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X curved display supports Adaptive Refresh Rate that can vary between 10Hz and 120Hz. you can also use any S-Pen that’s been in circulation. Remember that this is the first non-Note series phone to support S-Pen functionality.
In the camera department the rear has a quad camera setup sporting 108 Mp wide angle shooter, 12 Mp ultra-wide angle camera and two 10 Mp telephoto lenses. The front has a 40 Mp selfie camera
S21 Ultra has two AKG speakers one top side-firing and another bottom side-firing it also has Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology which makes ultra a solid perfprmer in Audio department . it also has dual audio support for simultaneous playback.
- Good Battery life
- IR Blaster
- Stereo Speakers
- selfie camera performance is not good
- Average camera performance.
- Preinstalled bloatware and frequent ads
- 6.53 inches, 83% screen-to-body ratio .
- FHD+ IPS LCD display .
- 2340×1080 pixels resolution , 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 395 ppi density .
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3 .
- 60Hz refresh rate .
- 400 nits peak brightness .
- TÜV Rheinland Certified .
- Li-ion 6000 MAh, non-removable .
- 18W USB fast charging .
- 22.5W Charger (In-box) .
- reverse Charging
- 43% in 1hr .
- 3:26 hr Full charging time .
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 12 .
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662: 11Nm CPU .
- CPU cores : 8 (4 + 4) .
- 4x Kryo 260 @ 2.0 GHz +
- 4x Kryo 260 @ 1.8 GHz ;
- Adreno 610 GPU .
- 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM + 64/128 GB Storage , UFS 2.1 .
- Quad Rear Camera .
- 4 (48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP)
- Main Camera: 48MP, Samsung S5KGM1, ISOCELL, f/ 1.79 .
- UW Camera: 8MP, 120˚ FOV, Omnivision OV8856 PureCel,f/2.2 .
- Macro Camera: 2MP, CMOS, f/2.4 .
- Portrait Camera: 2MP Depth Sensor, CMOS, f/2.4 .
- Video: 1080p @ 30fps.
- Single 8 MP,CMOS, f/2.0 .
- Plstic mid-frame .
- Plstic back .
- Gorilla Glass 3 front .
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.28 x 9.6 mm .
- Weight: 198 grams .
- IP52 Splash resistance .
|Stereo speakers |
Headphone audio jack
Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS,Beidou
USB: USB Type-C
USB On-The-Go (OTG)
|Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor|
Ambient light sensor
|Miscellaneous||Widevine L1 certification |
Dual Sim Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
Dedicated microSD card slot