- 6.43″ Super AMOLED
- screen to body ratio: 83%
- Aspect ratio: 20:9, 395 ppi
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- 5000 mAh
- 33W fst USB charging
- 42% in 30 min
- 1:29 hr Full charging time
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 (11 nm)
- 64 bits Octa Core, 2.3 GHz
- 4/6 GB RAM + 64/128 GB Storage
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 48MP Primary + 8MP Ultra-wide angle
- 2MP Macro Sensor + 2MP Depth Sensor
- LED flash, PDAF
- Selfie camera : 13 MP
One plus 8 pro is the most powerful smartphones from the samsungs latest 5G flagships. Armed with the latest 5Nm exynos 2100 processor which is paired with huge 12 GB LPDDR5 ram it has everything to deliver a superior performance.
Build quality is enhanced by aluminum mid-frame and gorilla glass victus on both front and rear sides. with 8.9mm thickness and weighing about 229 gms it is available in Phantom Gray and Phantom White colors and runs on Samsung One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
The 6.8″ QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X curved display supports Adaptive Refresh Rate that can vary between 10Hz and 120Hz. you can also use any S-Pen that’s been in circulation. Remember that this is the first non-Note series phone to support S-Pen functionality.
In the camera department the rear has a quad camera setup sporting 108 Mp wide angle shooter, 12 Mp ultra-wide angle camera and two 10 Mp telephoto lenses. The front has a 40 Mp selfie camera
S21 Ultra has two AKG speakers one top side-firing and another bottom side-firing it also has Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology which makes ultra a solid perfprmer in Audio department . it also has dual audio support for simultaneous playback.
- Good display
- Dual stero speakers
- Good Battery life
- Thin and light
- Preinstalled Bloatware
- Average Camera performance.
- 6.43 inches, 83% screen-to-body ratio .
- FHD+ Super AMOLED display .
- 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution , 20:9 aspect ratio, 395 ppi density .
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3 .
- 60Hz refresh rate .
- 1100 nits peak brightness .
- Punch Hole notch .
- TÜV Rheinland Eye Comfort Certification
- Li-Po, 5000 mAh, non-removable .
- 33W fast USB charging .
- 42% in 30 min .
- 1:29 hr Full charging time .
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12 .
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 678: 11Nm CPU .
- CPU cores : 8 (2 + 6) .
- 2x Kryo 460 @ 2.3 GHz +
- 6x Kryo 360 @ 1.8 GHz ;
- Adreno 612 GPU .
- 4/6GB LPDDR4 RAM + 64/128 GB Storage , UFS 2.2 .
- Quad Rear Camera .
- 4 (48 MP + 8 MP + 48 MP + 5 MP)
- 48MP Primary Sony IMX582, 0.8μm, f/1.79.
- 8MP, f/2.2 Ultra-wide angle Camera,FOV 118°.
- 2MP, f/2.4 Macro Sensor .
- 2MP, f/2.4 Depth Sensor.
- Video: 4K @ 30 fps, 1080p @ 30/60 fps, 720P @ 30fps,
- Single 13 MP, f/2.45, 1.12μm .
- Plastic mid-frame .
- Plastic back .
- Gorilla Glass 3 front .
- Dimensions: 160.46 x 74.5 x 8.29mm .
- Weight: 178 grams .
- IP53 splash resistance .
|Dual Stereo speakers |
Headphone audio jack
Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
USB: USB Type-C
USB On-The-Go (OTG)
|Side mounted Fingerprint Sensor|
Ambient light sensor
|Miscellaneous||Widevine L1 support|
Dual Sim Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
Dedicated microSD slot