- 6.5″ Super AMOLED
- screen to body ratio: 91%
- Aspect ratio: 20:9, 405 ppi
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- 6000 mAh
- 25 W USB fast charging
- 40% charging in 32 min
- 1:42 hr Full charging time
- Samsung Exynos 9611 (10 nm)
- 64 bits Octa Core, 2.31 GHz
- 128 GB ROM ,6/8 GB RAM
- ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- Primary:64 MP + 12 MP, ultra-wide
- 5 MP, Macro. + 5 MP, Depth
- LED flash , PDAF
- Selfie camera : 32 MP
One plus 8 pro is the most powerful smartphones from the samsungs latest 5G flagships. Armed with the latest 5Nm exynos 2100 processor which is paired with huge 12 GB LPDDR5 ram it has everything to deliver a superior performance.
Build quality is enhanced by aluminum mid-frame and gorilla glass victus on both front and rear sides. with 8.9mm thickness and weighing about 229 gms it is available in Phantom Gray and Phantom White colors and runs on Samsung One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
The 6.8″ QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X curved display supports Adaptive Refresh Rate that can vary between 10Hz and 120Hz. you can also use any S-Pen that’s been in circulation. Remember that this is the first non-Note series phone to support S-Pen functionality.
In the camera department the rear has a quad camera setup sporting 108 Mp wide angle shooter, 12 Mp ultra-wide angle camera and two 10 Mp telephoto lenses. The front has a 40 Mp selfie camera
S21 Ultra has two AKG speakers one top side-firing and another bottom side-firing it also has Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology which makes ultra a solid perfprmer in Audio department . it also has dual audio support for simultaneous playback.
- excellent display
- Good Battery Life
- Clean UI
- Good Daylight camera performance
- Average Lowlight camera performance
- Old and dated Processor.
- 6.5 inches, 91% screen-to-body ratio .
- FHD+ Super AMOLED display .
- 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution , 20:9 aspect ratio, 405 ppi density .
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3 .
- 60Hz refresh rate .
- 420 nits peak brightness .
- Infinity-O Display .
- HDR10 .
- Always-on display .
- Li-Ion 6000 mAh, non-removable .
- 25W USB fast charging .
- reverse charging .
- 40% in 32 min .
- 1:42 hr Full charging time .
- OS: Android 10, One UI 3.1 .
- Samsung Exynos 9611: 10 Nm CPU .
- CPU cores : 8 (4 + 4) .
- 4x ARM Cortex-A73 @ 2.31GHz +
- 4 x ARM Cortex-A53 @ 1.74GHz ;
- ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU .
- 6/8 GB LPDDR4 RAM + 128 GB Storage .
- Quad Rear Camera .
- 4 (64 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP)
- 64 MP Sony IMX682, f/1.78, 0.8µ , PDAF .
- 12 MP, 123° ultra-wide, f/2.2.
- 5 MP, Macro, f/2.4 .
- 5MP, Depth, f/2.4 .
- Video: UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps , Slow Motion :480fps @HD, 240fps @HD, 120fps @HD .
- Single 32 MP, f/2.2 .
- Plastic mid-frame .
- Plastic Glass back .
- Gorilla Glass 3 front .
- Dimensions: 159.3 x 74.4 x 9.3 .
- Weight: 203 grams .
|Mono speakers |
Headphone audio jack
Wi-Fi 0 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
A-GPS,GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
USB: USB Type-C 2.0
USB On-The-Go (OTG)
|Side mounted Fingerprint Sensor|
Ambient light sensor
|Miscellaneous||widevine L1 support.|
Dual Sim Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM).
Dedicated MicroSD slot.