- 6.5″ Super AMOLED
- screen to body ratio: 84.8%
- Aspect ratio: 20:9, 407 ppi
- Refresh rate: 120 Hz
- 4500 mAh
- 15 W wireless charging
- 25 W USB charging
- reverse wireless charging
- 1 hr 38 min Full charging time
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (7 nm)
- 64 bits Octa Core, 2.84 GHz
- 128,256 GB ROM + 6 ,8 GB RAM
- Adreno 650 GPU
- Primary:12 MP wide
- Ultra-wide: 12 MP
- Telephoto : 8 MP.
- LED flash , OIS , PDAF
- Selfie camera : 32 MP
One plus 8 pro is the most powerful smartphones from the samsungs latest 5G flagships. Armed with the latest 5Nm exynos 2100 processor which is paired with huge 12 GB LPDDR5 ram it has everything to deliver a superior performance.
Build quality is enhanced by aluminum mid-frame and gorilla glass victus on both front and rear sides. with 8.9mm thickness and weighing about 229 gms it is available in Phantom Gray and Phantom White colors and runs on Samsung One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
The 6.8″ QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X curved display supports Adaptive Refresh Rate that can vary between 10Hz and 120Hz. you can also use any S-Pen that’s been in circulation. Remember that this is the first non-Note series phone to support S-Pen functionality.
In the camera department the rear has a quad camera setup sporting 108 Mp wide angle shooter, 12 Mp ultra-wide angle camera and two 10 Mp telephoto lenses. The front has a 40 Mp selfie camera
S21 Ultra has two AKG speakers one top side-firing and another bottom side-firing it also has Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology which makes ultra a solid perfprmer in Audio department . it also has dual audio support for simultaneous playback.
- excellent display
- IP68 Dust and waterproof Ratings
- good overall Camera performance
- Slow charging speed
- No 8k video support.
- No headphone jack
- 6.5 inches, 84.8% screen-to-body ratio .
- Super AMOLED display .
- 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution , 20:9 aspect ratio, 407 ppi density .
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass .
- 120Hz refresh rate .
- Punch hole display .
- HDR10+ .
- Always-on display .
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable .
- 25 W USB charging .
- 15 W Fast wireless charging .
- reverse wireless charging .
- 1 hr 38 min Full charging time .
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2.0 .
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865: 7Nm CPU .
- CPU cores : 8 (1 + 3 + 4) .
- 1x Kryo 585 (ARM Cortex-A77-based) Prime core @ 2.84GHz +
- 3x Kryo 585 (ARM Cortex-A77-based) Performance core @ 2.4GHz + ;
- 4x Kryo 585 (ARM Cortex A55-based) Efficiency cores @ 1.8GHz .
- Adreno 650 GPU .
- 6,8 GB LPDDR5 RAM + 128, 256 GB Storage , UFS 3.1 .
- Triple Rear Camera .
- 4 (12 MP + 12 MP + 8 MP )
- 12MP, wide-angle, f/1.8, OIS, PDAF .
- 12MP, ultra-wide-angle, f/2.2.
- 8MP,Telephoto, f/2.4, OIS, PDAF .
- 4K video recording upto 60 fps, 1080p uoto 60 fps.
- Single 32 MP, f/2.0 .
- Aluminum mid-frame .
- Plastic back .
- Gorilla Glass front .
- Dimensions: 159.80 x 74.50 x 8.40 .
- Weight: 190 grams .
- IP68 water resistance .
|Stereo speakers |
No Headphone audio jack
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax)
A-GPS, GLONASS,Beidou, Galileo, NAVIC, SBAS
USB: USB Type-C 3.1
USB On-The-Go (OTG)
|In display ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor|
Ambient light sensor
|Miscellaneous||SAR value: 0.5 W/kg (head) 1.35 W/kg (body)|
Dual Sim Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
Hybrid sim slot
Widevine L1 support