- 6.53″ FHD+ IPS LCD
- screen to body ratio: 83%
- Aspect ratio: 19.5:9, 395 ppi
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- 6000 mAh
- 18W fast USB charging
- reverse wireless charging
- 3 hours Full charging time
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
- 64 bits Octa Core, 2 GHz
- 4,6 GB LPDDR4 RAM + 64,128 GB Storage
- Adreno 610 GPU
- Primary:48MP , f/1.79, 0.8μ pixels
- 2MP macro sensor, f/2.4
- 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4
- LED flash , Digital Stabilization , PDAF
- Selfie camera : 8 MP
One plus 8 pro is the most powerful smartphones from the samsungs latest 5G flagships. Armed with the latest 5Nm exynos 2100 processor which is paired with huge 12 GB LPDDR5 ram it has everything to deliver a superior performance.
Build quality is enhanced by aluminum mid-frame and gorilla glass victus on both front and rear sides. with 8.9mm thickness and weighing about 229 gms it is available in Phantom Gray and Phantom White colors and runs on Samsung One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
The 6.8″ QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X curved display supports Adaptive Refresh Rate that can vary between 10Hz and 120Hz. you can also use any S-Pen that’s been in circulation. Remember that this is the first non-Note series phone to support S-Pen functionality.
In the camera department the rear has a quad camera setup sporting 108 Mp wide angle shooter, 12 Mp ultra-wide angle camera and two 10 Mp telephoto lenses. The front has a 40 Mp selfie camera
S21 Ultra has two AKG speakers one top side-firing and another bottom side-firing it also has Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology which makes ultra a solid perfprmer in Audio department . it also has dual audio support for simultaneous playback.
- Dual Stereo speakers
- Good Battery life
- decent overall performance
- Widevine L1 certified
- Low display brightness
- Average Camera performance.
- Preinstalled bloatware
- 6.53 inches, 83% screen-to-body ratio .
- FHD+ IPS LCD display .
- 2340×1080 pixels resolution , 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 395 ppi density .
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3 .
- 60Hz refresh rate .
- 400 nits peak brightness .
- Water Drop notch .
- Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable .
- 18W fast USB charging .
- reverse wireless charging .
- 3 hours Full charging time .
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 12 .
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662: 11Nm CPU .
- CPU cores : 8 (4 + 4) .
- 4x performance Kryo 260 CPU cores @ 2.0 GHz +
- 4x efficiency Kryo 260 CPU cores @ 1.8 GHz ;
- Adreno 610 GPU .
- 4,6 GB LPDDR4 RAM + 64,128 GB Storage , UFS 3.0 .
- triple Rear Camera .
- 3 (48 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP)
- 48MP , f/1.79, 0.8μ pixels, PDAF .
- 2MP macro sensor, f/2.4, fixed focus.
- 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 .
- 1080p video recording @ 30FPS .
- digital zoom, digital stabilization, LED Flash
- Single 8 MP, f/2.0 .
- Sensor size 1/4″
- Focal length : 26 mm .
- Sensor : Omnivision CMOS , 1/2.65″″
- Plastic .
- Plastic .
- Gorilla Glass 3 front .
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm .
- Weight: 198g grams .
|Stereo speakers |
Headphone audio jack
Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
A-GPS, GLONASS,Beidou, Galileo
USB: USB Type-C
USB On-The-Go (OTG)
| Fingerprint Sensor|
Ambient light sensor
|Miscellaneous||SAR value: 0.597 W/Kg (head) 0.807 W/Kg (body)|
Dual Sim Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
Dedicated memory card Slot
Widevine L1 certified