- 6.67″ IPS LCD
- screen to body ratio: 84.6%
- Aspect ratio: 20:9, 395 ppi
- Refresh rate: 120 Hz
- 5160 mAh
- 33 W wired charging
- 59% in 30 min
- 100% in 59 min
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 (7 nm)
- 64 bits Octa Core, 2.96 GHz
- 128,256 GB ROM , 6,8 GB RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- Primary:48 MP Standard
- 8 MP wied-angle
- Macro : 8 MP
- Depth: 5 MP
- LED flash , PDAF
- single Selfie camera : 20 MP
One plus 8 pro is the most powerful smartphones from the samsungs latest 5G flagships. Armed with the latest 5Nm exynos 2100 processor which is paired with huge 12 GB LPDDR5 ram it has everything to deliver a superior performance.
Build quality is enhanced by aluminum mid-frame and gorilla glass victus on both front and rear sides. with 8.9mm thickness and weighing about 229 gms it is available in Phantom Gray and Phantom White colors and runs on Samsung One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
The 6.8″ QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X curved display supports Adaptive Refresh Rate that can vary between 10Hz and 120Hz. you can also use any S-Pen that’s been in circulation. Remember that this is the first non-Note series phone to support S-Pen functionality.
In the camera department the rear has a quad camera setup sporting 108 Mp wide angle shooter, 12 Mp ultra-wide angle camera and two 10 Mp telephoto lenses. The front has a 40 Mp selfie camera
S21 Ultra has two AKG speakers one top side-firing and another bottom side-firing it also has Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology which makes ultra a solid perfprmer in Audio department . it also has dual audio support for simultaneous playback.
- Value for money
- liquid Cooling System
- Infrared port
- Good Battery life
- No Wireless charging
- Camera performance could have been better.
- the images and videos has noise in all conditions
- 6.67 inches, 84.6% screen-to-body ratio .
- FHD+ IPS LCD display .
- 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution , 20:9 aspect ratio, 395 ppi density .
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6 .
- 120Hz refresh rate .
- 450 nits brightness .
- Centered hole-punch display .
- HDR10 .
- Touch sampling rate 240 Hz .
- Li-Po 5160 mAh, non-removable .
- 33W USB charging .
- 33W charger in the box .
- No wireless charging .
- 59% in 30 min .
- 100% in 59 min .
- OS: MIUI 12 based on Android 11 .
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 860: 7Nm CPU .
- CPU cores : 8 (1 + 3 + 4) .
- 1x Kryo 485(ARM Cortex-A76-based) @ 2.96GHz +
- 3x Kryo 485(ARM Cortex-A76-based) @ 2.4GHz + ;
- 4x Kryo 485(ARM Cortex A55-based) @ 1.8GHz .
- Adreno 640 GPU .
- 6,8 GB LPDDR4 RAM + 128,256 GB Storage , UFS 3.1 .
- Quad Rear Camera .
- 4 (48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP)
- 48MP Sony IMX582 Exmor RS , f/1.79, PDAF .
- 8MP, ultra-wide, f/2.2, OIS, PDAF, 3x Optical Hybrid Zoom .
- 2MP, Macro, f/2.4 .
- 2MP, Depth, f/2.4 .
- Video 4K @ 30 fps,1080p @ 30/60 fps .
- Single 20 MP, f/2.2 .
- Focal length : 26 mm .
- Sensor :Samsung S5K3T2 ISOCELL
- Plastic mid-frame .
- plastic back .
- Gorilla Glass front .
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4mm .
- Weight: 215 grams .
- IP53 Splash resistant design .
|Stereo speakers |
No Dolby Atmos
Headphone audio jack
Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
A-GPS, GLONASS,Beidou, Galileo
USB: USB Type-C
USB On-The-Go (OTG)
Bluetooth 5.0 LELow energy consumption
| Side mounted Fingerprint Sensor|
Ambient light sensor
|Miscellaneous||SAR value: 0.573 W/Kg (head) 0.899 W/Kg (body)|
Dual Sim Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
liquid Cooling System
widevine L1 Support